Monday, July 19, 2010

Galilee!



So once again it has been forever since i have updated this and i am sure i have like lost my followers but i dont have time to write. maybe i will get back on and do it soon. But here are some pictures of me at the sea of galilee. one of the greatest places i have been. it is gorgeous and it was some of the funnest 10 days i have ever had. :)

The left picture is my good friend jake and i overlooking the Mediterranean sea at caeseria!

This is one of my best friends Karlee and I- you cant see us well on purpose. she got ready that day and i didn't. haha. gorgeous sunset though....

ill write and put up more pictures later but i have to go practice our dance for the talent show tomorrow night! Peace!





1 comment:

  1. Missed you at all the family stuff this summer. Those pictures are so breathe taking, im so glad you get to experience all that.

    ReplyDelete