Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In class!

So I am sitting in class kinda bored, 2 hour classes sorta kill me, i just get very bored very quickly haha it is bad but whatever. haha lets see, yesterday we went to Jericho and were able to see alot of pretty cool things there, it was a good time, it was a little rushed i felt like but it was a good time for sure. The people here are great and we always have so much fun. there is so much more homework than i ever thought there would be, but i usually just play anyway- i read my scriptures, so I figure ill get blessings for doing that much :) but i cant justify studying hardcore in the Holy Land, there is too much to go see and do, it is almost overwhelming. We leave for Egypt in 2 days and I am very excited, but very nervous cuz none of us want to get sick. We're going to buy packaged food tomorrow so that we do not get sick while we are there. But it will be so much fun. Yesterday at Jericho we went on a hike dealio up to a monastary and i honestly thought i was going to die i was sweating like crazy. and then we found out it was only in the 80's and in Egypt it was 103 in Cairo and 113 in Luxor, so ya, then we all started to kinda freak out. haha so we'll see how it goes, but im sure that it will be a great time. I am loving my time here, it seems like we have been here forever in some respects, its amazing how fast you get to be friends with people when it is forced upon you haha. but it is good and there are great people here so it is great. We went to the temple mount and went up to the Dome of the Rock, it was so much fun, it really is a gorgeous building. My friends didn't go so they wanna go again tomorrow so i think im gonna go with them and check it out again while we buy stuff for Egypt, i think i need a hat. I fought my mom on it for a long time so i have a running baseball hat that I love, yet I might still die with the heat, so if i can find a cheap hat in the city tomorrow consider it bought regardless of what it looks like haha. but love you all rock life for me at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment