Sunday, May 30, 2010

LOST

I have dedicated 6 years of my life to watching this tv show... and I have not wasted a second of my time. I was really nervous that I would not like the finale, but gosh was I wrong. A group of us here love lost and are obsessed, so we ordered pizza and had cookies and had a party. We watched the recap which i thought was good, then watched the 2 hour finale. I do not want to give anything away to those of you who have yet to watch it, but i will advise you that it will be one of the best things you ever do.
I definitely lost about 20 of my best friends when the show ended though. I have grown up with them and I feel like I really do know them and then all the sudden they wont be there. I am really upset about it. But after the finale, not one of us said a word for about 4 minutes straight as I wiped a few tears and my friend Lauren wiped a billion tears, we felt so happy. I was at one hundred percent peace and it honestly made me feel so good inside. I am so happy that it turned out with a good feeling. After we watched we talked about feelings for about 2 hours. It was Lauren and I's rule that there was to be no analyzing, only feelings talk. We all felt very complete and very satisfied. I loved it so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment