Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sabbath!

So today is the Sabbath here and we went to church overlooking the old city and all of Jerusalem. It was really cool that while i was taking the sacrament i was able to look over the beautiful city. It was an incredible experience. First off, I have met this really cute boy... his blog is www.cameronclarkbrown.blogspot.com. Please check him out, I checked him out and he's way fine. I've got it real bad Michael Jackson.
Anyways I have been having a great time and I hope to be engaged by the time a leave. SO EXCITING!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? you better be kidding right now or else i will fly over there and slap you! ha ha mog you need to find someone for me! i'm older than you!
    ps. you better not get engaged on sinai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you would never slap me ;) you love me, remember?! ill find someone for you too, but heck you are only older than me by one day. not even. only hours older. and much more immature ;) haha jk. but i wont get engaged on sinai, ill wait duh. but i did post a picture on here :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mogey, please please pleaseeeee get engaged in jeru :) then you would beat me and that would be awesome! Haha, it looks like you are having a lot of fun! I hope you are loving life! i lurvvvvv you

    ReplyDelete